Well, it isn't really...but that IS the name of this GORGEOUS new range by Heidi Grace !
When this page kit arrived on my doorstep I was immediately keen to get creating with it. The colours are so bright and cheerful ! Anyway...these are the results; I've made an invitation, table decoration and thank-you gift.
I used the Threading Water punch for the white detail on the front of the card, as well as one of the chipboard titles from the kit (it's a bit hard to read in the pic but it says 'party'), a button and a handmade paper string flower (made by my lovely and talented friend Sandy and available for purchase HERE). On the inside I have printed the invitation details on white cardstock, matted it with pink cardstock, and then attached to the card.
The table decoration is a polystyrene foam cup wrapped in patterned paper. I've used one of the word stickers and a chipboard bookplate from the kit on the front too. Die cut flowers adorned with buttons, Zings, Rain Dot Eyelets and doodling have been attached to bamboo skewers and set into sand. Strips of curled paper, a metal butterfly and a layer of shredded cellophane finish it off.
And finally, there is the thank-you gift. A handmade sour cream container filled with sweets. I've decorated it with a diecut flower, a word sticker and ribbon (both from the kit) to carry over the theme of the paper.
Products used :
Heidi Grace 'It's My Party' page kit - available in KMart stores in September 2008
Cloud 9 Rain Dot Eyelets - available in Australia & New Zealand Spotlight stores from September 2008
Fiskars Zings {splat} - available in Australia & New Zealand Spotlight stores from October 2008
Threading Water border punch





6 comments:
Cindy you have done an amazing job. So much detail (even of a paticular paper string daisy I see.......LOL....ta.)
This look unreal my friend. Well done
Luv Sandie
Oh and you have to pop by my blog as I left you some luv
Luv Sandie
Fantastic samples Cindy! Clever girl.
Those papers look gorgeous too.
me thinks I need that threading water punch too. hehe
Wx
Wow Cindy- love the papers and I love what you have done with them- gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!
It all looks great Cindy.
Love it.. what else can i say..
Post a Comment